Mr. Digou is a member of the firm's Business, Corporate and Non-Profit Group, Business & Civil Litigation Group, and the Bankruptcy, Receivership and Insolvency Group. Andre is a well rounded business lawyer who advises businesses of all sizes on legal matters that impact business decisions. He appears in both state and federal court in the prosecution and defense of claims for and against his clients.
Prior to joining Chace Ruttenberg & Freedman, LLP, Andre was an associate at Winograd Shine Land & Finkle, P.C. in Providence.
- Roger William University School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Endicott College (MBA)
- Endicott College (BS)
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court, District of Rhode Island
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- Federal Bar Association
- A View of the Rhode Island Pension Landscape: The Potential Reform of Local Pension Plans Under the Preemption Doctrine, 19 Roger Williams U. L. Review 740