Mr. Digou is a member of the firm's Bankruptcy, Receivership and Insolvency Group; Business & Civil Litigation Group; and the Business, Corporate and Non-Profit Group. He is regularly involved in insolvency matters, including serving as a court-appointed fiduciary or counsel to court-appointed fiduciaries in various industries. Andre’s litigation practice is business-centric and spans all types of corporate disputes, business torts, and commercial matters. He practices in state and federal courts and has experience in all phases of litigation. Andre also has significant experience in corporate and transactional matters, such as stock sales, asset purchase agreements, financings, and critical business contracts. Andre is a well-rounded business lawyer who assists clients of all sizes on legal matters that drive business decisions.
Prior to joining Chace Ruttenberg & Freedman, LLP, Andre was an associate at Winograd Shine Land & Finkle, P.C. in Providence.
- Roger William University School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Endicott College (MBA)
- Endicott College (BS)
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court, District of Rhode Island
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- A View of the Rhode Island Pension Landscape: The Potential Reform of Local Pension Plans Under the Preemption Doctrine, 19 Roger Williams U. L. Review 740